wonders shall never end,a young make tears the bible and says it of the devil

This young man identified as udumiri nwakalu on Facebook expressed how other Christians feels cool burning shrines

He stated without reffernce that the bible is evil and was written by the Devi as he shared the pictures of him tearing the pages of the bible
Check out his post,"you Christian s have been burning several traditional shrines everybody cheer you and praise your nonsense jesus today I decided to show what it feels like I have been using bible for toilet since 3months now just that I decided to make it public and you talking nonsense in my posts
God purnish all of you there I don't care
I must follow my ancestors I don't care
I destroyed the bible it of the devil if you support me hit Like
Bible say this,bible say that can't you think without the bible? Your brain is obviously useless as without the bible you can make any point,what if I tell you I use the bible for toilet.

Comments

Popular Posts